[R] R Hierarchical clustering leaf node

Qunfeng qfdong at iastate.edu
Thu Dec 1 18:34:01 CET 2005

Hello,

I am new to the R package. After I use R to perform the hierarchical
clustering,  I am only interested in retrieving the leaf nodes that share
the last common ancestors. As illustrated below, I'd like to retrieve (B,
C) as a cluster and then (D, E) as another cluster.    Any chance to do
this in R?  Thanks! BTW, I just subscribed to this list (not sure if the
subscription is succeeded), please copy your anser to my personal email
(qfdong at iastate.edu) -- Qunfeng

                                        B      C            D           E