[R] Impaired boxplot functionality - mean instead of median

Austin, Matt maustin at amgen.com
Fri Dec 2 01:32:50 CET 2005

Check your syntax on the bwplot call.

fa <- data.frame(doz=sample(500:2000, size=500), fabp2=rep(1:20, 25))

bwplot(factor(fabp2) ~ doz, data=fa, panel=panel.bpplot)

fa.sum <-  summarize( fa$doz, list( fabp2 = fa$fabp2), smean.sd,
stat.name="doz")

Dotplot( factor(fabp2) ~ Cbind(doz, doz - SD, doz + SD) , data=fa.sum)

You can ignore the warning, I'm sure Dr. Harrell has already fixed that
issue.

--Matt