[R] Sweave: How can I include S input in paragraph mode

Friedrich.Leisch@tuwien.ac.at Friedrich.Leisch at tuwien.ac.at
Fri Dec 2 09:02:46 CET 2005

  > Sweavers
  > As the title suggests I would appreciate any help to include S code in
  > ordinary paragraph mode. I can use the textsl font but is isn't the
  > same.

You can always renew the Sinput and Soutput environments to whatever
you like. Sweave.sty provides a default setting, but you are free to
modify them as you like. E.g., for slides I redefine them such that
input and output have different colors.

HTH,

                        Friedrich Leisch
Institut für Statistik                     Tel: (+43 1) 58801 10715
Technische Universität Wien                Fax: (+43 1) 58801 10798
Wiedner Hauptstraße 8-10/1071
A-1040 Wien, Austria             http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~leisch