[R] masked from package:base?

ronggui 042045003 at fudan.edu.cn
Fri Dec 2 12:55:46 CET 2005

>> > The source of an R package can be checked by the command
>> >    "R CMD check <package_name>"
>> > (on a  Unix/Linux machines; on Windows machines this is slightly
>> different).
>>
>> In fact, it is exactly the same command on Windows.
>>
>> Uwe Ligges
>

>Why it did not work for me?
>> library( systemfit )
>> R CMD check systemfit
>Error: syntax error in "R CMD"
>> R CMD check <systemfit>
>Error: syntax error in "R CMD"
I guess you try to use this command in R console.That's not the right way.you should use "R CMD ..." in the system shell.

Maybe you use windows OS.In that case,you should take this steps:
starts-run-type cmd in it and then enter- then type R CMD check in cmd console.
of course,you should set where Rterm.exe to the path of windows system.