[R] [RsR] M-estimator R function question

Valentin Todorov valentin.todorov at chello.at
Sat Dec 3 00:29:46 CET 2005

Dear Rand,
unfortunately, right now none of the R packages can compute Rocke's
constrained M-estimator of scatter and location. I have implemented this
estimator as function covMTB in rrcov - see
http://www.dst.unive.it/rsr/Todorov-treviso.pdf , slide 35 - but I have
still some open problems to solve before releasing it to CRAN. I hope to be
able to do this even before Christmas. And if you look at the next slide in
this presentation, you will see that there is an working implementation of
OGK, as mentioned by Martin. Again, I hope to release it very soon.

Best regards,
Valentin