[R] R2HTML Explorer

Singh, Avneet Avneet.Singh at graftech.com
Mon Dec 5 15:54:57 CET 2005

Hello:

I started using the R2HTML package which is very useful for making html
files for reports. i often mail the file with the figures to my colleagues.
The problem is that while they can open it in firefox they cannot open it in
Internet Explorer. When they use explorer then it doesnt show the figures.
My guess is that if the figures are in the same folder as the html file then
Firefox picks it up while explorer cannot (it probably needs the complete
path). As most people in the company use explorer (even though firefox is
supposed to be safer) i need a way to get around this problem. Any help
would be appreciated.

I use windows 2000, version 1.9.1, 2004-06-21, IE version 6.0

avneet

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has
data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of
theories to suit facts."
~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930), Sherlock Holmes