[R] urgent

P Ehlers ehlers at math.ucalgary.ca
Tue Dec 6 16:45:23 CET 2005

I don't have an answer to your query, but I do have
three suggestions:

1. Use a sensible subject line. This may be "urgent" to
you, but I doubt that it is to anyone else.

2. Do indicate what package contains multhist(). I have
no idea (nor do I know what a 'multi histogram' is).

3. Don't send HTML mail.

People are very willing to help, but you do have to
make it easy to do so.

Peter Ehlers