[R] Warnings about user error (was read.table error)

Eric C. Jennings matheric at u.washington.edu
Fri Dec 9 05:42:41 CET 2005

Prof. Pipley

First let me thank you for your help.
Second, you are correct, I should not have used the word error in my subject
line.
Regarding the lack of detach(), I simply forgot to include that in my email.
The warnings regarding the incomplete final line do not seem to want to go
away.
The masking messages
>>        The following object(s) are masked from ovendata ( position 4 ) :
>>
>>         D Eight Five Four One Seven Three Two

do go away if I use: rm(list=ls(all=TRUE))

thanks,
Eric