[R] batch mode problem

Jörg Schaber schaber at molgen.mpg.de
Tue Dec 13 19:05:23 CET 2005

Hi,

ok, I know I should be using a later version than 1.7.1 (64 bit) but
it's not in my power.
So here is the problem:
In my R script I declare a data.frame that consists of  40 vectors, each
having 125 numeric elements. This is no problem as long as I run the
sript in interactive mode, but running it in batch mode I get strange
error messages.
Apparently, it has to do with the size of the data.frame because
reducing the data.frame to 36 vector a 125 elements, I have no problems.

How can I declare my large data.frame and still run the script in batch
mode?

Thanks,

joerg