[R] Outputing dataframe or vector from within a user defined function

Andrew Cox apcoxapcox at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 09:05:46 CET 2005

Hi,
I have written a user defined function that carries
out a monte carlo simulation and outputs various
stats. I would like to access and store the simulation
data (a two column local variable) from outside the
function I have written. How can I output the data
from the function as new variable(not simply print
it), accessible outside
the function?

I am probably going to find that this is really
simple, yet I have not been able to find the answer in
(usual places, manuals, 2 x Books and mailing lists)

Many Thanks
Andy Cox