[R] Help with Kriging

Jennifer Lenz Jennifer.Lenz at tufts.edu
Thu Dec 29 17:13:08 CET 2005

R Experts,

I'm looking for some help with the geoR package.  I'm trying to krig
some data without using a global neighborhood.  I would like to set my
moving neighborhood to a distance, say 100 meters, where I know my data
is spatially correlated.  I have tried the ksline function, but that
only allows my moving neighborhood to be set to a number of data points.
  But, since my data is not equally spaced it makes more sense to use a
distance.  Is there a function out there that would allow me to do this?

Thanks,

Jen Lenz
Tufts University