[R] bVar slot of lmer objects and standard errors

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Dec 30 23:14:44 CET 2005

Hi, Doug:

	  Thanks.  Perhaps the easiest way to check would be to find an example
with answers you believe to be correct and compare what this gives you
with the presumed "correct" answers.  I don't have such an example
handy, but Ulrich Keller, who originated this thread, might.  If not,
maybe he can find another way to check the answer, e.g., via Monte Carlo.

	  Best Wishes,
	  Spencer Graves

Spencer Graves, PhD
Senior Development Engineer