[R] e1071::SVM calculate distance to separating hyperplane

David Meyer david.meyer at wu-wien.ac.at
Thu Dec 29 01:54:42 CET 2005

predict.svm() can give you the decision values which are the distances
you are looking for (up to a scaling constant).

Regards,
David

--
Dr. David Meyer
Department of Information Systems and Operations

Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
Augasse 2-6, A-1090 Wien, Austria, Europe
Fax: +43-1-313 36x746
Tel: +43-1-313 36x4393
HP:  http://wi.wu-wien.ac.at/~meyer/