[R] an R script editor for Mac

Simon Blomberg Simon.Blomberg at anu.edu.au
Tue Feb 1 01:35:48 CET 2005

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Alpha. It has highlighting,
indenting, parenthesis matching, excellent integration with R (or
that other commercial version of R). There are versions for Classic
(Alpha8), OS X (Alphax), as well as *NIX and Windows (AlphatTk).
Alpha is shareware, based on the open source AlphTcl library.

http://alphatcl.sourceforge.net/wikit/

Cheers,

Simon.

--
Simon Blomberg, B.Sc.(Hons.), Ph.D, M.App.Stat.
Visiting Fellow

T: +61 2 6125 8057  email: Simon.Blomberg at anu.edu.au
F: +61 2 6125 5573

CRICOS Provider # 00120C