[R] (no subject)

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Wed Feb 2 12:18:38 CET 2005

Please use a sensible subject line. In short, you need help().

Most R functions have a section called "Examples" in the help file. E.g.
help("plot") or even help("help"). Granted this will give you only
snippets of a whole analysis but it is helpful nonetheless.

Since you have already identified the datasets you have, see the help
section of help("AirPassengers") for a more complete analysis.

Perhaps articles and books listed under "Contributed" and "Publications"
under Documentations tab of www.R-project.org might help.

Regards, Adai