[R] normality test on truncated data

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Feb 4 00:29:54 CET 2005

          Have you considered Monte Carlo?

      Invent a test, then Monte Carlo it to get a p-value.

      Something similar to what you are asking is provided by Monte
Carlo confidence bounds on a QQ plot, discussed on this list last June.
To find it, go to www.r-project.org -> Search -> "R site search" ->
"confidence bounds on QQ plot".  I got 9 hits from this just now.  The
first was an answer to a question I asked then on this issue, giving two