[R] Opening for a Statistics Practitioner in San Francisco

Jim Porzak jporzak at loyaltymatrix.com
Fri Feb 4 01:34:17 CET 2005

Statistics Practitioner Fluent in R - San Francisco CA

Loyalty Matrix Inc., in downtown San Francisco, is expanding our team. We
are a young, dynamic and growing team of multidisciplinary marketing and
technical professionals. We deliver value to our clients by discovering
actionable tactical and strategic insights in actual customer data augmented
with demographics and research.

You will work in the Client Services team doing EDA, basic statistics, data
mining & modeling. You will also assist R&D to develop and integrate new
methods into our proprietary customer intelligence platform
MatrixOptimizerR.

You will have a degree in statistics, be fluent in R and the Microsoft
Office suite (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint). SQL query skills are
very helpful as is real-world business and marketing experience.

The successful candidate will demonstrate creative ability to solve
practical problems, juggle multiple projects, work in a multidisciplinary
team and have fun.

For more information on us see www.LoyaltyMatrix.com and
R.LoyaltyMatrix.com.

If interested, reply to techjobs at loyaltymatrix.com by February 18, 2005.

In addition to your resume, please include a cover letter stating how your
training, experience and skills would specifically contribute to our
clients' success.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Jim Porzak