[R] graphics examples

Jackson, Alan AK SIEP-EPT-RXR Alan.Jackson at shell.com
Fri Feb 4 16:54:58 CET 2005

Very nice! I can't wait to buy the book.

I have some plots I am working on that are surprisingly difficult to do :
http://www.oplnk.net/~ajackson/weather/Temperature_2000.png
and others in that directory for an example.
The challenge was coloring in the polygons which were, in some cases, defined by the intersection of four curves, and also required interpolating the bounding curves to those intersection points. I'll post the code on the website tonight.

Alan Jackson
Staff Geophysicist
Shell International Exploration and Production Inc.
3737 Bellaire Blvd, P O Box 481, Houston, Texas 77001-0481, USA

Tel: +0117132457355 none Other Tel: +011-713-245-7355
Email: Alan.Jackson at shell.com
Internet: http://www.shell.com/eandp-en