[R] arrow head styles?

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Sat Feb 5 11:07:58 CET 2005

    IvoW> dear R wizards: is it possible to specify different
    IvoW> arrow head styles?  E.g., a solid arrow head?  Or a
    IvoW> bent arrow head?  Or a longer or shorter arrow head?
    IvoW> (perhaps through an add in?)  I guess I could write
    IvoW> this myself, but since arrows is built-in, I was
    IvoW> hoping it had some flexibility hidden in it that I did
    IvoW> not see in "?arrows".

The are several "extensions" to the arrows() function around.

package 'sfsmisc'  has  p.arrows()
package 'IDPmisc'  has  Arrows()

Did you try to search for "arrows" on Jonathan Baron's search
site  http://search.R-project.org/ ?