[R] Rmatlab

David Enot dle at aber.ac.uk
Mon Feb 7 09:41:47 CET 2005

  Dear all,

  I came across recently to the Rmatlab package
(http://www.omegahat.org/RMatlab/) that allows R and Matlab to "talk"
to each other. I made several attempts to install it on my Mac but
without any success as some headers seem to miss. I am just wondering
if anyone has already tried and successfully used RMatlab. According to
the website, this should run on unix machines and I was surprised that
it couldn't be true for Mac as the OS X, Linux and Unix Matlab
architectures are pretty much similar. Any inputs would be great!

   Thanks in advance for your help.

   David

PS: I am currently using Matlab v 13 and R2.0.1