[R] logit link + alternatives

Martyn Plummer plummer at iarc.fr
Mon Feb 7 11:59:27 CET 2005

I am not sure that fully answers Jeff's question.  If the available link
functions (even with the quasi family) are not sufficient for your
needs, then you need to make your own constructor for a "family" object
- which provides the necessary information to the glm engine - and use
this as the family argument in your call to glm.  Specifically, you need
to make a copy of the binomial() function and replace the call to
make.link().

Martyn