[R] Sweave and connections

Göran Broström gb at tal.stat.umu.se
Mon Feb 7 12:32:13 CET 2005

I'm learning to use Sweave (it's really great!) and everything works fine,
except that occasionally I get, after having sweaved many times,
 > Sweave("report.Snw")
Writing to file report.tex
Processing code chunks ...
 1 : term hide

Error:  chunk 1
Error in file(file, encoding = encoding) :
        All connections are in use
This is no big problem, since it helps to close and reopen the R session,
but I wonder if I can avoid this, by "closing connections" or something
similar. (I really have no idea of what is going on!)

This is

R : Version 2.1.0 Under development (unstable) (2005-01-19)

on Debian.

--
 Göran Broström                    tel: +46 90 786 5223
 Department of Statistics          fax: +46 90 786 6614
 SE-90187 Umeå, Sweden             e-mail: gb at stat.umu.se