[R] THANK YOU:-)

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Mon Feb 7 22:54:19 CET 2005

Glad that jitter() solved your problem. However, this would not be the case
for "largeish" bivariate displays in general. So may I add another
suggestion for those who might face similar problems: hexbin() in the hexbin
package on Bioconductor, which was specifically developed for the problem
you initially described.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA

"The business of the statistician is to catalyze the scientific learning
process."  - George E. P. Box