[R] R on Beowulf cluster?

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 07:06:41 CET 2005

That's a shell/R script issue.  I've come across it before, but I've
no longer got access to any clusters of that form (yet :-).

Depending on the jobs, it's not clear to me that you want a truly
interactive process on a subnode, but the idea is the same as the
chicanery we used to have a remote R process.

best,
-tony