Fw: [R] Contour plot

dhkblaszyk@zeelandnet.nl dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Feb 8 17:43:32 CET 2005

I understand that I need to have a (in this case) square matrix with all the
data. But the question now is;

- can the contourplot not interpolate the missing values

or alternatively

- I have fit a model to the z data (z = 100 + 0.5x + 0.5y). How can I make
from this model a "square" matrix z to make a contour plot?

Kind regards, Darius Blaszijk