[R] Plotting estimated betas, standard error

Chuck Cleland ccleland at optonline.net
Tue Feb 8 20:31:42 CET 2005

You could use Dotplot() in the Hmisc package.  For example:

mydata <- data.frame(BETA = runif(4, min=.50, max=.70), SIM = c("Sim A",
"Sim B", "Sim C", "Sim D"))

mydata$CIL <- mydata$BETA - runif(4, min=.05, max=.20)
mydata$CIU <- mydata$BETA + runif(4, min=.05, max=.20)

Dotplot(SIM ~ Cbind(BETA, CIL, CIU), data=mydata, ylab="", xlab="Beta",
main="Betas by Simulation")

hope this helps,

Chuck Cleland