[R] correcting for autocorrelation in models with panel data?

David Hugh-Jones davidhughjones at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 11:23:56 CET 2005

Another question - is there a way to use autocorrelation with OLS,
rather than GLS?
I am really blindly following Beck and Katz (1995) here, and they
recommend OLS rather than "Feasible Generalized Least Squares" for
panel data where the number of individuals is larger than the number
of time units, which is my case.

Cheers
David