[R] package bulding in windows.

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu Feb 17 11:02:59 CET 2005

you have to put Rtools in your path! This has been recently discussed
on the list (two or three days ago).

Assuming that you have downloaded Rtools from:
http://www.murdoch-sutherland.com/Rtools and you have extracted them
at, e.g., C:\Rtools do the following:

control panel -> system -> advanced -> environment variables -> system
variables -> path -> edit

and add this: C:\Rtools\bin;

I hope it helps.

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Ph.D. Student
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/16/336899
Fax: +32/16/337015
Web: http://www.med.kuleuven.ac.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm