[R] Hosting a R Graph Gallery?

Shigeru Mase mase at is.titech.ac.jp
Mon Feb 21 11:53:23 CET 2005

Mere reference. There is already a wiki-based R graphics library at

Of course, almost all pages are in Japanese and most r-users would feel
difficult to visit (and post an example graphics) a Japanese site :-).
This graphics library pages have been very useful for Japanese R users
to see excellent and diverse graphics capabilities of R. I am looking
forward to the proposed library in near future. From our experience, a
wiki site is an excellent base for such library.

Shigeru Mase