[R] rw2001 RMA in GeenSpring "Error in sigToEnv"

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Mon Feb 21 19:27:07 CET 2005

The sigToEnv error has been reported several times on the BioConductor
mailing list in this month. See :

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2005-February/007632.html
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2005-February/007674.html
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2005-February/007691.html
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2005-February/007730.html

There have not been much discussion on this. Either the problem was
solved by something simple such as upgrading to the latest version or
the authors are busy trying to find a fix. In any case, it would be
better to consult the authors or the BioConductor mailing list first.

Regards, Adai