[R] Distribution

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Feb 22 00:44:31 CET 2005

      Have you considered "qqnorm" or "hist"?  If yes, "PLEASE do read
the posting guide! http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  It
might help you phrase your question so you are more likely to get a
useful response -- and it might help you get the answer for yourself
without waiting for someone to reply.

      hope this helps.  spencer graves