[R] to print dataframe

sim76@tiscali.it sim76 at tiscali.it
Wed Feb 23 15:39:57 CET 2005

Dear all,

Is it possible to print a dataframe without the row numbers?
For example if I have a dataframe like that:
>df <- data.frame(name1=sample(LETTERS,10),name2=sample(c(0,1),10,replace=TRUE))

after printing
   name1 name2
1      O     1
2      H     0
3      R     0
4      T     0
5      V     1
6      E     0
7      W    0
8      P     1
9      G     0
10     J     1

But I would like the dataframe printed like that

   name1 name2
     O      1
     H      0
      R     0
      T     0
     V      1
     E      0
     W     0
     P      1
     G     0
    J       1

I look at ?print.dataframe ?data.frame but I can't find anything.
Somebody could help me? Thanks in advance.

Tiscali Adsl 3 Mega Flat, 3 MESI GRATIS!
Con Tiscali Adsl 3 Mega Flat navighi in Rete alla supervelocita'
a soli 29.95 euro al mese senza limiti di tempo. Attivati entro
il 28 Febbraio 2005, 3 MESI sono GRATIS
Scopri come http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/2flat_tc/