[R] Sweave and \input or \include LaTeX commands

Gorjanc Gregor Gregor.Gorjanc at bfro.uni-lj.si
Wed Feb 23 16:50:02 CET 2005

Hello!

I was just wondering if Sweave can work with \input or \include
LaTeX commands. So, is it aware of such a possible hierarchy in
documents. I would test that, but I don't have such a report
available at the moment.

I thought of that when I was writting shell script for Sweave
from command line and I have solved that part there.

--
Lep pozdrav / With regards,
    Gregor GORJANC

University of Ljubljana
Biotechnical Faculty       URI: http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si
Zootechnical Department    email: gregor.gorjanc <at> bfro.uni-lj.si
Groblje 3                  tel: +386 (0)1 72 17 861
SI-1230 Domzale            fax: +386 (0)1 72 17 888
Slovenia