[R] Using mutiply imputed data in NLME

Shige Song shigesong at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 18:17:42 CET 2005

Dear All,

I am doing a growth modeling using NLME. I have three levels in my
data: observation, individual, household. About half of my total
sample have missing values in my household-level covariates. Under
this situation, the best way to go is probably to multiply impute the
data (for, say, 5 times), estimate the same model separately on each
model using LME function, and merge the results. My question is: given
the multiply imputed data sets have already been generated, is there a
simple way to automate the process of estimating the mixed model and
merging the results? HLM has similar features...

Thanks!

Best,
Shige