[R] (no subject)

Jari Oksanen jari.oksanen at oulu.fi
Tue Jan 4 09:26:12 CET 2005

On 4 Jan 2005, at 6:13, ys03165003 at student.ecnu.edu.cn wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'd like to know if the R can do the DCCA? Because I can't find the
> package about
> the DCCA in R. If it can not, please introduce a free software to me,
> which you
> think can easily do the work , thanks!

As far as I know, there is no function in R to run detrended
constrained correspondence analysis (if 'DCCA' is an acronym for that
method). I don't know of any free software to run DCCA. However, you
may check Legendre & Casgraine pages at
http://www.bio.umontreal.ca/legendre/index.html to prove me wrong.

On the other hand, I find it extremely hard to find a reason to find a
reason to use detrended CCA. It seems to destroy everything...

cheers, jari oksanen
--
Jari Oksanen, Oulu, Finland