[R] RSvgDevice "stroke" question

Andrew Schuh aschuh at atmos.colostate.edu
Thu Jan 6 00:34:56 CET 2005

I had a quick question on the RSvgDevice package if there are any users
out there.  I perused the archives and the docs and didn't see anything,
maybe I missed?  I have created simple boxplots via devSVG() in both
Windoze and Linux and it seems that there is an attribute difference in
that the Linux generated version has a "stroke:none" instead of  the
"stoke:#000000" that  the Windoze version is generating.  Therefore the
lines aren't visible from the Linux generated version. It doesn't seem
like I had issues like this in the past but I'm not sure.  Does anybody
have any info on this?  Thanks in advance for any responses.

platform i686-pc-linux-gnu
arch     i686
os       linux-gnu
system   i686, linux-gnu
status
major    2
minor    0.0
year     2004
month    10
day      04
language R

I think I'm using the most current version of RSvgDevice, 0.5.3.

--
Andrew Schuh

Graduate Research Assistant    Department of Atmospheric Science
Colorado State University      Fort Collins, CO 80523-1317

aschuh at atmos.colostate.edu