[R] How can one get scale for ellipses from plotcorr - like in paper of Duncan MURDOCH

Gregor GORJANC gregor.gorjanc at bfro.uni-lj.si
Thu Jan 6 12:38:26 CET 2005

Hello!

I used plotcorr for display of correlation matrix. I understand the meaning
of ellipses but if you show that nice graph to someone who does not it is
... So I would like to produce the scale of correlations coefficients from
-1 to 1 by .1 and display corresponding ellipses. Since this can be used
mainly with plorcorr I thought it would be nice to have additional option
in plotcorr() to show the legend of ellipses.

I saw that scale in paper from Duncan MURDOCH on ellipses. I don't have
paper here to cite it.

Any suggestions?

--
Lep pozdrav / With regards,
     Gregor GORJANC

University of Ljubljana
Biotechnical Faculty       URI: http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si
Zootechnical Department    mail: gregor.gorjanc <at> bfro.uni-lj.si
Groblje 3                  tel: +386 (0)1 72 17 861
SI-1230 Domzale            fax: +386 (0)1 72 17 888
Slovenia