[R] Help in Customising NLS function to spit out Mean and SD of the new fit!!!

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Jan 7 00:46:13 CET 2005

      I'm very sorry, but I don't understand what you did and what you
don't understand.  Have you worked through the examples in the "nls"
documentation?  If you have and still have questions, "PLEASE do read
the posting guide! http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  In
particular, please provide a very brief and simple, self contained
example, so someone can copy a few lines from your email and paste it
into R to replicate what you got.  With that, you will more likely get a
useful answer.

      hope this helps.
      spencer graves