[R] Visualizing complex analytic functions using domain coloring

Anne anne.piotet at urbanet.ch
Fri Jan 7 15:16:50 CET 2005

Hi Robin

here's the C++ code (scale already coded)

!  it was done under C++ builder and I seem to remember that RGB is in fact
coded as BGR (I've done that a year ago and already forgotten all about it,
roll the years!)

the scale was generated from another C++ program (which I do not find for
the moment...sorry! when I find it again I'll send it to you) and seemed to
work to the satisfaction of the clients

Anne