[R] Mixing portrait/landscape in a postscript file

Yves Brostaux brostaux.y at fsagx.ac.be
Mon Jan 10 16:38:09 CET 2005

Dear list,

I'm stuck with a little graphical problem. I'm generating several
lattice plots which are printed in a single postcript device opened by

 > trellis.device(postscript, theme=canonical.theme("postscript",
color=F), file="an_phase2_graph.ps", paper="a4", pointsize = 10,
onefile=TRUE, horizontal=TRUE)

Everything works fine,but some of these plots shoud be printed in a
portrait orientation to look better. I tried to include [...]
par.settings = list(horizontal=FALSE) [...] in the lattice plots
arguments, but with no success. Is there a way to mix different page
orientation in a single postscript device that I missed ?

--
Ir. Yves BROSTAUX
Unité de Statistique et Informatique
Email: brostaux.y at fsagx.ac.be