[R] Graphical table in R

Dan Bolser dmb at mrc-dunn.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 10 21:00:33 CET 2005

Cheers. This is really me just being lazy (as usual). The latex function
in Hmisc allows me to make a .ps file then grab a screen shot of that ps
and make a .png file.

I would just like to use plot so I can wrap it in a png command and not
have to use the 'screen shot' in between.

I can use convert bleah.ps blah.png, but I would like the image to be only
exacly as big as it needs to be. I havent tried auto crop yet...

Thanks all for replies,

All the best,
Dan.