[R] Ess packages for Suse-9.2 available ?

Thomas Schönhoff tom_hoary at web.de
Tue Jan 11 12:49:04 CET 2005

Hi,

I've just managed to install R on Suse-9.2. Unfortunately there seem to
be no Ess packages in Suse distri available. Doesn't seem like that Suse
is ever to integrate these packages (since 2000)!?
Are there any precompiled binaries around? So far I haven't been lucky
to find any of them on rpmfind and similar sites.
Maybe someone has already Ess binary for Suse-9.2 and is willing to
share this one!? Otherwise I had to go through the hassle of building an
rpm packages, which would be a real challenge to do for me.

sincerely

Thomas