[R] R for Mac OS 9.2.2?

Peter p.marshall at slingshot.co.nz
Wed Jan 12 06:08:42 CET 2005

Hi,

Just wondering if R works properly on Mac OS 9.2.2? I downloaded it and
everything seems to be fine. However, I attempted to drag a library copied
from a PC into my library folder and run it but got the error message:

> library(s20x)
Error in testRversion(descfields) : This package has not been installed
properly
 See the Note in ?library
In addition: Warning message:
the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used in: if
(!package.dependencies(fields, check = TRUE)) {

Would you be able to tell me how I can utilise this library on my Mac.

Many thanks,

Peter