[R] gbm

Peter Dalgaard p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Wed Jan 12 23:24:15 CET 2005

Weiwei Shi <helprhelp at yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi, there:
> I am wondering if I can find some detailed explanation
> on gbm or explanation on examples of gbm.

What is gbm?

Green Belt Movement?
Georgie Boy Manufacturing?

I'm serious! Well, only sort of, but try Google on "gbm" and you'll
find those two expansions and several others like them.

I suppose you mean Gradient Boosting Machine, or Generalized Boosted
regression Models. Have you followed up on the references and examples
on its help page?