[R] Naming Convention

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Thu Jan 13 17:28:41 CET 2005

      Also, while any character string is allowed, the use of strings
that are not legal names limits their utility, especially for the
columns of a data.frame, which could normally be used in a formula for
something like "lm" or even more general using "with" or "attach".

      hope this helps.  spencer graves