[R] contour and filled contour plots

m p mzp3769 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 23:20:51 CET 2005

Thanks, but this does not work correctly.
Contour lines with "contour"  do not coincide
with those produced by "image". Also "image" plots
contour lines with right angles while "contour" plots
contour lines taking the diagonal between neighboring
points. All looks quite ugly.
If there are options to make them coincide I would
like to hear about them since I can't find them.
BTW: is it possible to change labeling og color
bar for filled.contour?
Mark