[R] an R script editor for Mac

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jan 21 12:39:43 CET 2005

Consider using ESS and xemacs or emacs.  You get syntax highlighting,
auto-indent, command auto-complete, transcripts for your session,
integrated help, and the tools of one of the most powerful text editors
on the planet.  The learning curve is a bit steep, but if you use R
much, it is worth it.

Sean