[R] Deleted objects keep coming back

Ken Termiso jerk_alert at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 17:50:47 CET 2005

Ah! I think this is what happened -- whenever I restarted R, it would
automatically load the previous workspace and its objects (call this
workspace 1). Then, when I would attempt to load another workspace (call
this workspace 2), it would retain the objects from workspace 1 in ADDITION
to the objects loaded from workspace 2.

If I load up R, it will say previous workspace restored. If I then type
 >rm(list=ls()) to delete all objects, and then load another workspace, it
will only have the objects from the workspace I loaded...

Am I correct here?

Thanks, Andy.
-Ken