[R] Help with R and Bioconductor

Ashok Veeraraghavan vashok at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 19:30:59 CET 2005

Hi,

I am new to using R and Bioconductor. My first attempt at installing R
seemed successful. Then while attempting to getBioC() I had to force
quit the R application since I had to attend to something else
urgently. When i returned and tried to getBioC, I am getting errors
indicating that there is a lock on some files. So i would like to
uninstall/remove all R components and Bioconductor components and then
start afresh again. Can somebody tell me how i can remove/uninstall
all R and Bioconductor components?

Thanks for the time and effort involved in answering my question.

Regards
Ashok