[R] Where is MASS

Rolf Turner rolf at math.unb.ca
Thu Jan 27 22:01:08 CET 2005

You need to get the VR bundle from CRAN.  MASS has been part of the
VR bundle depuis longtemps.  Like forever.  But the packages in
the VR bundle ship with R by default, so if you've installed R
you should have those packages there automatically.

So it would seem that something got damaged in the R crash that
you spoke of.  Perhaps you should re-install R.

				cheers,

					Rolf Turner
					rolf at math.unb.ca